S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Monday, July 20, 2015

An "Autism Welcomed" : SKATE & SMILE! A S.M.A.A.R.T.Mommy & ME Time-Out

S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom 
(Strong Mothers Altering Autism's Reality Together)

Autism Welcomed SKATE & SMILE!
Another Successful "Autism Welcomed" Mommy & ME Time-Out!
A special Thank You to John and his Wonderful staff at The Skating Palace Family Fun Center :)  I know I'm asking a lot  when it comes to displaying the Autism Welcomed Decal and even more asking you to Welcome in to your business a disability , such as Autism.  Each one of  you at the Skating Palace have shown the greatest example. The most simplest of acts can be the most Powerful ones.....So with all of our hearts .....Thank You for Displaying the  "Autism Welcomed Symbol"  and for being so very understanding and compassionate :)

I also want to Thank everyone that joined Dustin and I for Skate & Smile!  I do plan on having another event.....so please watch for the upcoming places that display  the "Autism Welcomed Decal." I'd  LOVE  to meet you and your special someone :)

I also want to send a "Shout Out" to anyone or any places out there local to me; that would like to follow the example of  The Skating Palace Family Fun Center....... September  07,  2015' will mark  the "3rd Anniversary" of Autism Welcomed. I'm still looking for a place that will be just as inviting as the ones I've already found. Would you like to be a part of this celebration?
Are you a business with compassion and understanding ? Do you know a place that would love to display the Autism Welcomed Symbol? Please reach out to me...What are YOU Waiting for? !
Watch the Autism Welcomed Update video and  email me TODAY if you'd like to be  a friend of S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom :)   Until Next Time!  Big Hugs!

                                          (Click On the Picture to Watch the Video)               

         

No comments: