S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Friday, January 23, 2015

"HOW TO BLOW THEIR NOSE? S.M.A.A.R.T.MOM KNOWS Video" :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (JAN.) 2015' Mommy Time-Out


S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom (Strong Mothers Altering Autism's Reality Together)

"WE ARE S.M.A.A.R.T.MOMS ! HERE US ROAR, JUMP, AND FLAP!"

Happy New Year S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms!

         I hope this video is going to help all of you start your New Year off with continuous success. This month I decided to accept a challenge that so many of us are sharing. How to teach our children, teens, or adults with autism to " Blow Their Nose." Well , I think I finally found a successful solution for my sister S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms everywhere and what wonderful timing considering it's flu and cold  season. So without further delay I present (LOL) 

" S.M.A.A.R.T.MOM KNOWS HOW TO BLOW THEIR NOSE."

                     ( Click on the Photo to Watch the Video)
   
                               

No comments: