S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Autism's Video "Flash Back" Call to Santa Claus Video" :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Favorite Holiday Mommy Time-Out Video: " Mommy, I want to CALL Santa Claus ?"

Happy Holidays!

This is probably my most favorite time of the year, so on that note I really wanted to share one of my "Favorite" S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom  Holiday Mommy Time-Out Videos. I found this Absolute Wonderful and Interactive Video Call to Santa app for your cell phone AND it will only cost you a one time cost of $1.99. Well worth it!
To download it to your cell today just click below where "Santa is on the Phone" to link to the Santa Video Call App.
      Note: There are MANY of these type of apps to choose from, so be sure this is the one you download :) This very cool Santa Video Call really came in handy for us especially when Dustin was getting off track with certain behaviors. A call to Santa always seems to get him in check and soooo excited about the holidays ahead :) So please join me for a Special Video Call to Santa.....It's my best kept secret now exposed to all of my special S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom friends :) BIG HUGS & Enjoy!

              (Click On Santa Claus to watch my Video )


No comments: