S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"Warning! Things to hide from Autism >Video" :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (Jan) 2013 Online Mommy Time-Out: "If I Knew Then What I Know Now"

S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom
(STRONG MOTHERS ALTERING AUTISM'S REALITY TOGETHER)

This month I'm talking about "If I knew then what I know now".
Rather than  my typical videos regarding altering autism's behavior, this time I'm adding a bit of a  twist ;) Every Mom with a child, teen, or adult with autism has one of those days, and  S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom is certainly no different ;) S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom encourages moms like her to Really Try and React in a "Positive" way, rather than Stepping back and saying "O.M.G!" Regardless of what unexpected events take place ;) Until next Month... Take Care & BIG HUGS from S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom ;)


(Click On Photo to Watch Video)

No comments: