S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Autism & Christmas Morning Video" :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's 2012 Christmas Morning Videos






Happy Holidays to All of My S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms !

(STRONG MOTHERS ALTERING AUTISM'S REALITY TOGETHER)

I hope you had a memorable Christmas. I know we did.Of course, the holidays are always more inviting if you are surrounded by family, unfortunately, most of our family does not live nearby. So in light of that, I am posting a two part video of Dustin on Christmas Day ;) I hope my S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom friends enjoy this as well. So without futher delay, Please "CLICK ON" the (2) Links  Below to watch Part 1 and Part 2 Christmas videos. Be sure to come back to Watch S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's January Online Mommy Time-Out Video. I'm not going to tell you what the topic will be ; I thought I'd keep you curious :) So, are you? See You Soon!
Until Next Time.....BIG HUGS from our family to yours ;)

(PART 1 OF 1)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSdwsTYNNf0&list=UUeOc2H11O0lKG7SsrL0XHZg


(PART 2 OF 2)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBm7-d-VCPA&list=UUeOc2H11O0lKG7SsrL0XHZg
                          
      
                                                                         
                                                                                                              
                         


                            
         



              

                           


No comments: