S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Santa "VIDEO" Call ? : S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (NOV.) Online Mommy Time-Out Video

" Dialing The North Pole is Nothing At All, Because "NOW" ........
  You Can Make A Santa Claus "Video" Phone Call!"

Yep, you read that correctly.

For most young children Santa Claus can be a bit scary at times. For a child, teen, or maybe even adult with Autism it can sometimes be terrifying. For my son, it took ten long years before I could get that "What Most Moms Live For" SANTA PHOTO with their child. What a rush of emotions ran through me that very special day. AND... MY Mom was there to be able to share it with me. I couldn't ask for more that day. Definitely one of my top ten favorite memories. Well needless to say, I'm sure I'm not alone in regards to Autism and Santa Claus. So on that note... I have the video for you this month! It involves your cell phone, $1.99,Go to playstore or Ap icon, search: Santa Video Call, download,  and find that eager person who is ready to make a Video cell phone call to Santa ;) I hope you enjoy this month's Mommy Time-Out. Please come back next month to watch Dusitn see what Santa is bringing him. I know I can't wait ;) Until Then, I hope this Helps YOU like it has Me...Happy  Holidays!
S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom

S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Angela's "FIRST Santa Photo"
Dustin was 10 years old
(CLICK ON PHOTO TO WATCH NOV. VIDEO)
(THIS IS DUSTIN "THIS YEAR". HE'S COME A LONG WAY.)

                                             
                                                         

No comments: