S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Monday, January 18, 2016

Autism Welcomed Decal's 2016' Events so far for this year!


#AutismWelcomedDecal
Share with Others, Print Out the Dates, & Post it to your Calendars or Fridge!
Where & What City will the Autism Welcomed Decal be Next?

"Helping Families Living With Autism Feel Welcomed in Public Places"


(IMPORTANT ! Please Read & Share. This is for YOU)
Moms , Dads, and Family Members Living with Autism !
Today is the day. A chance to get your  tickets to an  “AUTISM WELCOMED” Time-Out! Each month you can follow S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom’s Autism Welcomed Decal to not only a different “CITY/TOWN” , but a different “PLACE” that has Displayed the decal in their establishment; welcoming you not just ‘TODAY” but, leaving the Decal on display to “VISIBLY  SHOW  YOU” that you are Welcomed Back Every Day ! 
Non-Profits and Charities for Autism are Wonderful! However, Just so you know; I am NOT one of these. I created Autism Welcomed with  ONLY  one goal of not just finding places that would forever display the Autism Symbol of Welcomed; but to leave that symbol there, so YOU will ALWAYS feel welcomed in these places>
I NEVER make a profit or ask for anything from anyone /any of these places. I’d rather create Smiles than a profit (CALL ME CRAZY) ; just in case some of you don’t TRULY know what S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom is REALLY about.

(FYI: Autism Families, please know that some of these places may be Loud, Bright, or Even Crowded. The idea is to Feel Welcomed , but at the same time to help our special guys/girls learn to cope and withstand those things while in many public places. I hope this won’t detour you from joining Dustin and I. I hope with us being there, you’ll feel more comfort and courage. After all, Dustin wouldn’t be where he is today (age 19yrs.), if I didn’t “Rock his World & Venture with Him in Public Places” even when he was younger and non-verbal. Don’t get me wrong , we still have our days; but we also have some absolute magical memories too! Now with the kindness of some Fantastic individuals; I have a tremendous amount of faith that we will encounter more happy tears , rather than sad ones. So with the help of these WONDERFUL People and Places they have shared their Smiles with the Autism Welcomed Smile. This heart-felt “Symbol” expressing one thing…. ” Autism Families, We know it took Courage to come out Today,We Understand, & We’ve Got Your Back!”

Please know that I’m not doing this for just my Dustin who has Autism….I do this for all of those families walking in my shoes and I will continue to hopefully, not let you down; only to OPEN more doors for all of us:) On that note….I hope you won’t let us down…come walk through those AUTISM WELCOMED doors with us :)     Can’t wait to see your Smiles! BIG BIG HUGS!
SINCERELY, S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom
                        

No comments: