S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gathering @ Trimble Park Video : S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (March) 2015' Mommy & ME Time-Out

S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom
(Strong Mothers Altering Autism's Reality Together)

Sorry for the delay, but better late than never :) So much going on with April being Autism Awareness month and gearing up for it and  of course my videos take time to create considering I put all of my heart and soul in to each one just for YOU! I hope you'll join me for one of my Mommy & Time-Outs this year.....It's Always so nice to meet other Moms like myself that are walking every day in those shoes of Autism :) I hope you enjoy this video .....
Big Big Hugs S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms!

Remember:
"S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms Don't Just Roar.....
            "We ROAR, FLAP, AND JUMP!"

                                (Click On Picture to Watch the Video)   

No comments: