S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"EEG & Autism Video" : S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (FEB) 2015' Mommy Time-Out Video


S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom 
(Strong Mothers Altering Autism's Behavior Together)

Welcome Back S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms!
   This month I wanted to share an experience with you that maybe you are getting ready to go through soon or maybe you just never thought about getting an EEG done on you son/daughter who has autism. This video is not intended to scare any of you out there. I just really thought this was a video that needed  to be shared with those moms out there who might want to be aware of this.  Better to be safe than sorry. So without further delay, join me by watching our experience with my son who has with autism and his EEG encounter. Once again, I hope this helps you, like it did for me and my son , Dustin.

BIG, BIG,  HUGS!!
   S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom

P.S. Remember my S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Slogan:
"S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms don't just Roar..We Roar, Flap, AND Jump!!"

                   ( Click On Dustin to Watch the Video)

                                                                           

No comments: