S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

His Graduation Cap & Gown is Here! :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Excited about that ONE Special Day that MEANS so Much To EVERY Parent. "My Son has Autism." NO. " MY Son is AWESOME !!!" :)


Who Looks Excited ?! "ME"......S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom! Our Dustin is Graduating next month and I just got his Cap & Gown ! YEAH! I can't wait for the BIG DAY!!!!!

Ummmmm , I wonder what my monthly video will be about in May (LOL)
Stay Tuned 

                                                      (Sorry. This IS'NT a video....Yet )

                                                                     
                                     

No comments: