S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

" Autism & Unexpected LONG Trips Video & Pictures" :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (MARCH) Mommy & ME "Online" Time-Out

Are you a S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom?  (Strong Mothers Altering Autism's Reality Together)

Hello All of my S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms! This month I intended on talking about "The All Day Time-Out"; however, we had an unexpected passing in our family and had to travel up north 21 hrs.straight. I was quite Impressed with how well Dustin did that I decided to share this journey we took with all of my moms. So, if you are curious and would like to know what I did in order to prepare Dustin. Please click on the first picture of Dustin to watch this month's video. As for the pictures below I've shared. Keep in mind as far as Dustin was concerned this trip was to visit family; not to attend a family funeral.  Our hearts go out to Uncle Ronnie and we will miss you "T".
I hope this month's video helped you. Until then, Take Care. Angela

                                      (Click-On A Happy Dustin to Watch the Video)
                                                            



                       


Uncle Ronnie, Me, and My Husband

Our Grandbabies!
A hungry/ happy Dustin & Aunti Sue.


Autumn ,Nana, and Rose
My brother's son, Bryan,My Mom, Autumn, and Me
My Wonderful Friend,Kat:)

Me & My Daughter In-Law

Our Awesome Grand-daughter, Autumn!
Dustin loves to bowl!

Our Sweet Pea Grand-daughter, Fall:)
Dustin loving Chuck-E-Cheese


You can do it Autumn!
Our Oldest son, Ben and our youngest Grand-daughter, Serenity:)
Chunky Cheeks Fall:)

Who's Having a Great Day?!

                                                                            

No comments: