S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

" A Family Easter @ The Farm Pictures" : brought to you by, S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom

Dustin gets to share his Easter with his cousins from up north.


What a Wonderful Easter weekend! It was nice to see my nieces,nephew, and sister. Gorden, it was a pleasure meeting you. Come and visit us anytime.
The smiles on all of the kids were so heart-warming. So once again I hope you enjoy the pictures  I've posted. I'm sure you are bound to Smile more than once while you view what I've posted.
Hope I see you at the Autism Walk this Saturday! Until then.....Take Care:)

P.S. Aunti Angie Loves and Misses you so much already Aubrie, Hailey, and Jessie!
Thanks for the wonderful and memorable visit my babies!














No comments: