S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Saturday, January 6, 2018

An Autism Mini-Moment #10: "My Grown Up Christmas Wish"


Another year has come and gone so quickly. Once again I'm a mom on a mission to find Snow and Santa for my now, 21year old son , Dustin who has autism. This year, after looking all over. I came across a place that seemed perfect. After, you watch the video......I'm sure you'll see that I obviously, made a great choice :) Merry Christmas to each of you who continue coming back to watch every moment I create only to bring you hope, inspiration, and maybe a glimpse in to the future. You're not alone. I'm Here. Hug You Soon! #SMAARTMom

                                                                           
(Click On Photo to Watch Video)

No comments: