S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gathering @ N.Lake Park : S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (MARCH) "Mommy & ME" Monthly Time-Out Gathering !

Hello S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's !

        This month I'm having a "Mommy & ME" Time-Out Gathering for those of you have been wanting to join me ,but just can't. Whether it's because you don't have the time during the week, can't find a sitter for your autistic loved one, or because times are tough and you just can't afford to go out to lunch with us.

Well this month I hope none of the above will be a problem. This month I would LOVE for you to join Dustin & I at a Beautiful Park I found ! I've pasted  the Map Flyer below for those of you who couldn't see it very well on the right side of this site. However, If you Click-On the map photo to the right of this site, it will divert you to a Directions page to the Park.
         So, Mark your calendars this month for March 16th. (SUNDAY) , Put on your Play Clothes, Pack Your Lunches for you & your Family, & come Join us! I'd really enjoy the company of moms like yourselves that are walking in my shoes of Autism.

Come On ! Don't you Deserve a " Mommy & ME" Time-Out ?
Of Course You Do :)  So what are you waiting for?
R.S.V.P. me @ Facebook Events or email me at : smaartmom@centurylink.net

Sure Hope To See You There My Friends!
BIG HUGS!!!!      S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Angela

                              (CLICK-ON The Picture to Enlarge Map)
                                                                  

No comments: