S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

"An Autism Unexpected Circus Surprise Video!" :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom (FEB) 2014' Online Mommy Time-Out Video

S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom      (Strong Mothers Altering Autism's Realty Together)

This Month:
"A Valentine's Day That Brings "Good" Cries. What an Unexpected Circus Surprise!"

Welcome Back S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms!
This month once again I want to share with you a very special moment with all of you.
 I hope to inspire and encourage you to at least TRY and take your loved one with autism out in to "Public" places. As a mom myself who has a son who is almost 18 yrs. old with autism , I know first hand how difficult this can be. I know that it is much easier to "Isolate" ourselves from going in to public places because of the misguided people, the stares, and especially the fear of a melt-down occurring. It doesn't have to be this way. Moms & Dads I want to help you live your life again. There isn't an Anchor attached to Autism. There are alternatives. I hope that with the videos I create solely for those families walking in my shoes....I hope it will help you in some way, to lift you up, to give you a positive outlook on autism, or at the very least bring a Smile to your day.
Be Strong , Be Patient, & KNOW you always have a Friend called S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom :)
BIG HUGS & Take Care!

                                                             
                                                    (Click On the Interactive Photo)


No comments: