S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Friday, November 13, 2015

S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom and Dustin in the Local News Section !

Wesh local news



A Pirate Boo Bear, A Witchy Mom, and Autism

For years I've been trying to help my son who has autism learn to handle going out into public places. To make it more fun and cool I started taking him to the Zoo and Mc Donalds (inside) with BOTH of us dressed up in our Halloween costumes. My older kids now adults think I'm silly because I dress up too, I respond, "What kind of a mom wouldn't dress up with their son, even if he is 18 yrs old now :) Life is too short not to have some fun.
A Pirate Boo Bear, A Witchy Mom, and Autism

http://ulocal.wesh.com/mediadetail/20706796-A-Pirate-Boo-Bear,-A-Witchy-Mo-A Pirate Boo Bear, A Witchy Mom, and Autism
u local Community

No comments: