S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Friday, October 24, 2014

My Singing & Dancing Dustin Video :) Another S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Mini-Moment


              
Had a great visit with our family, but I think Dustin was getting a little too excited the day he knew we were going home :) (LOL) I caught him singing and dancing just in time too......Love you Sweetie !


    I don't think he was happy about getting caught on video, but seeing him in this light and even more to see him have "any" type of reaction like embarrassment was, well ,  I'm sorry kinda cool for this mom :)  If your a mom like me that is walking in those shoes of Autism.....I'm certain you know what I mean :) Isn't he Adorable :)

BIG HUGS!
S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom

No comments: