S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

" What Do You Mean He's 17?"Video :S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's (AUGUST) 2013' Online Mommy Time-Out Video

(STRONG MOTHERS ALTERING AUTISM'S REALITY TOGETHER)
"Mothers Coming Together To Think Outside The Box Of Autism Behaviors"

Hello S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms!

In this video I'm  inviting  you to help celebrate our  autistic son's 17th birthday.
I wanted to  share with you some of things my  husband and I  have done out of the unconditional love we have for our son. I hope you enjoy the video like we did :) And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dustin!
 Until next time; BIG HUGS!

                                  (Click On The Photo to Watch the Video)
                                                     

No comments: