S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom's Slogan!

S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms DON'T Just Roar....
WE ROAR , FLAP, AND JUMP!

Join Me @ The Autism Support Network

Join Me at The Autism Support Network!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gathering/Join the "S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Walk TEAM" at "The Walk Now for Autism Speaks" event Nov.12th

Hello S.M.A.A.R.T.Moms, Friends, and Families!  I hope this will give EVERYONE  plenty of notice so that you can click on my S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Interactive Button below &  JOIN the "S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom  TEAM" in "The Walk Now for Autism Speaks" event coming November 12, 2011.
It will be held in Altamonte Springs,Fl. at Cranes Roost Park uptown area. You won't be able to miss me; just look for the S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom in the Pink Shirt & Autism Ribbon Baseball cap:) Please don't forget to register by clicking the icon below
(You have to be registered for this event); bring a friend ,co-worker, family member, or your loved one with autism; I  AM :)...........and if you have a S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom shirt please wear it; if not, email me : eyesofautism@centurylink.net or  join me on Facebook.
S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom@Facebook.com  and  I will bring you a shirt when I meet you at the walk. When you go online to join you will be asked to make a donation toward the cause; please note that knowing how hard times are these days there is NO REGISTRATION FEE however, a minimum of $10.00 is appreciated if you can. In the donation box you can edit it for $0.00 ,$10.00, or more if you'd like. Also please be sure to check off the waiver box and if you are bringing your child, teen, or adult with autism ; please make sure he/she is a registered walker too. When I registered Dustin I did a $0.00 donation because when I registered myself I donated for us both. This way I only needed to make one payment rather than two. I thought I would just mention that. Oh, and when I made my donation I was also asked if I wanted the donation to be " In Honor of, In Support of, or In Memory of " my loved one with Autism. I just loved that idea! Again just wanted to let that be known. If you can't join the walk, but want to donate you can still do this by simply clicking on my S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom Button below and Thank You :)
Remember Autism is on the rise ( 1 in every 38 as of 2011') Please....You Are Such An Important Piece to the Autism Puzzle. Take Care & I Hope to see you there!

Angela (Creator of S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom)
STRONG MOTHERS ALTERING AUTISM'S REALITY TOGETHER
"Mothers Coming Together to Think Outside the Box of Autism Behaviors"






( S.M.A.A.R.T.Mom  Interactive Button)

No comments: